Inchispro prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we will 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s** or f**).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:* Report offensive Display Names * Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning. Inchispro will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:1. Limits placed on account privileges; 2. Loss of special status; 3. Account suspension.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been unhappy with their purchase on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from Inchispro.
If Inchispro has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Inchispro may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Inchispro reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Inchispro may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to Inchispro on the Inchispro website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective 2. Item was damaged during the Shipping 3. Products was / were missing 4. Wrong item was sent by Inchispro.Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
1. Inchispro can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 14 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us, Inchispro can choose one of the following options:
- Replace after shipment collection - Inchispro has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
- Refund after shipment collection - Inchispro has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
- Refund without shipment collection - Inchispro has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
- Replace without shipment collection - Inchispro has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
- On certain select days as specified by Inchispro (such as EOSS) separate policies may be applicable. In the event Inchispro accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer as cash or Inchispro Money Further for returns being made by Buyer to Inchispro of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
- Electronics Should be included
- Clothing and Footwear Should be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)
- Beauty, Health & Personal Care Should be "New & Unopened"
- Office Products Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
- Jewellery Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
ReplacementDefinition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:1. Inchispro can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. Inchispro needs to raise the replacement request within 14 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us, the following steps shall be followed: 1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons: * Shipping was damaged * Item was defective * Item(s) were missing * Wrong item sent 3. In case Inchispro accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to Inchispro and only after return of the product, Inchispro shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer. In case Inchispro doesn't have the product at all, Inchispro can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement. All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by Inchispro.
Disputes via ChargebackWhenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise: 1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies 2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies. Issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of Inchispro. 3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat PolicyPrivate communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Inchispro. Inchispro encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email. However, Inchispro will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Inchispro policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Inchispro does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm. Misuse of Inchispro System - Inchispro allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Inchispro system, but will investigate any misuse of this service. Spoof (Fake) email - Inchispro will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Inchispro's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Inchispro Users. Inchispro Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Inchispro - Inchispro prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Inchispro Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers. Inchispro policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:* Limits on account privileges * Account suspension * Cancellation of listings * Loss of special status
Inchispro does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Inchispro assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Inchispro do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Inchispro does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.